Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting Informilo.com. By accessing and using Informilo.com you are agreeing to be legally bound by these Terms of Service.
1. GENERAL. Informilo.com may change these Terms of Service from time to time. The changes will appear in these Terms of Service, so be sure to check back periodically. Your use of the Web Site after any changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms of Service and all of the changes. You understand and agree that we may discontinue or change the Web Site at any time, without notice. You also understand and agree that we may discontinue or restrict your use of this Web Site for any reason without notice.
2. COPYRIGHT AND LIMITATIONS ON USE. The content displayed on the Web Site, including the selection, arrangement and design of the content of the Web Site ("Content") is the property of Informilo, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This Web Site and the Content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. You agree to include the phrase "Used with permission from Informilo.com" when you display or otherwise use the Content. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. You may not use the Web Site for any unlawful purpose.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. In no event will Informilo be liable to you or anyone else for any decisions made or action taken by you in reliance on content on the web site.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by persons other than Informilo. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold Informilo responsible for the content or operation of such Web sites. A hyperlink from this Web Site to another Web site does not imply or mean that Informilo endorses the content on that Web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other Web sites to which you might link from this Web Site.
5. COMMENTS. Certain areas of this Web Site enable you to post comments. Comments are provided free to users of the Web Site and may be terminated at any time without notice. By posting Comments, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Informilo has the right to refuse to post or remove, edit or abridge any posting for any reason and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, all in Informilo's sole discretion. You agree to be fully responsible for your own postings and agree to make comments at your own risk on an as-is basis. Informilo reserves the right at all times to delete any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, abusive, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation or government request. We also reserve the right to permanently ban any user who violates these terms and conditions. You agree to indemnify and hold Informilo and its respective, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs that arise out of any of your postings and any material contained therein, including, without limitation, any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates any person's rights of publicity or privacy. In the event that you have a claim of copyright infringement based on material posted, we encourage you to contact Informilo founder Jennifer L. Schenker by email at Jennifer@nformilo.com.
6. CORRECTIONS We correct all errors of fact in all articles and graphics. We will not correct assertions in articles that users do not agree with if there is no factual basis for the disagreement.
7. COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Terms of Service, you may contact Jennifer@informilo.com